The Sticker Factory Ltd Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering any competitions run by The Sticker Factory Ltd you are agreeing to have read, understood and agreed to the following:
1. The promoter is The Sticker Factory Ltd. Company Registered in England No. 3180698 Registered office: Jacobs Allen, Chartered Accountants, 59 Abbeygate Street, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1LB.
2. Employees of The Sticker Factory Ltd, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with any competition or helping to set up any competition shall not be permitted to enter any competition run by The Sticker Factory Ltd.
3. There is no entry fee or purchase required to enter any competitions run by The Sticker Factory Ltd.
4. How to enter a competition and what is regarded as the ending of a competition may differ for each one and will be detailed when each is opened.
5. No responsibly can be accepted for entires not received for any reason.
6. The prize for the winner/s will be detailed at the start of each competition.
7. No cash alternative to a prize will be offered. If the prize is not received or if on receiving a prize it is faulty we will send out a replacement. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize or replacement with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The Sticker Factory Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend any competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the case of any event outside our control. Any changes to a competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by The Sticker Factory Ltd.
9. The Sticker Factory Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize, entry or other competition details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
10. A winner/s will be chosen based on details given at the start of each competition. Any entry comments, name of the person leaving the comment and the winner/s name will be announced on our blog. If you do not wish for your name or any comment you may leave to appear on our blog please do not enter any competition run by The Sticker Factory Ltd. Email addresses will not be displayed. Any link/s to an external website will be removed.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of a competition ending. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Sticker Factory Ltd will send out all prizes via Royal Mail and there will be no cost incurred for this to any winner unless it is an unavoidable cost. For example, but not limited to, collecting the package from a sorting office if delivery was not possible through no fault of The Sticker Factory Ltd.
13. The Sticker Factory Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with any competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering any competition an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. Any competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Any personal data relating to a winner or any entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without any entrants prior consent.
18. The Sticker Factory Ltd’s competitions are open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents. Unfortunately any winning entries from outside the UK and Republic of Ireland will not be counted as due to postage costs we cannot post competition prizes outside the UK and RoI.
19. Entry into any competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
V 1.0.1 Last updated: 04.02.13