Spring seems to have sprung here in Suffolk and what better symbol of the prospect of summer just around the corner than our friendly buzzing praise bee notes. Praise notes are a quick and easy way to send a positive message home, and with 14 fabulous designs to choose from there’s something for everyone. What’s more they have 25% off until 30.4.2015, making them even more economical than usual. Prices range from just £2.50 (£3 incl. VAT) for a pad of 50, to £3.28 (£3.94 incl. VAT) for a pad of 64.
To celebrate this awesome offer we’ve put together some fun facts about the different characters featured on our praise notes:
1. Did you know that the most popular breed of dog in the world, by registered ownership, is the Labrador?
2. A group of tigers is known as an ‘ambush’ or ‘streak’.
3. As a star nears the end of its life, it begins to change the helium it is partly composed of into heavier chemical elements, such carbon and oxygen, and the star will begin to change colour, density, mass and size.
4. Ducks are found on every continent except Antarctica.
5. The official match ball of the 2014 FIFA World Cup was called the ‘Brazuca’. It was designed by Adidas and took over two and a half years to develop. 600 professional players and 30 teams also helped in its design.
We hope you’ve enjoyed these fun facts! Head over to our website to sneak a peek at this awesome praise note April offer and, until next time, thanks for reading.
Please note, discount shows when you view your basket, offer ends 30.04.15.
All the fun facts we put together above are from the wonderful http://www.sciencekids.co.nz.