It’s been four months since we welcomed our super swish flash machine to The Sticker Factory. It’s a pretty clever bit of kit which means that we can make some of our custom stamps in house. Our first creations were 13mm customised mini stamps and today we thought we’d take an opportunity to get to know them a little better with our top five pieces of stamp trivia!
1. These super little stamps are the smallest customisable object we do at The Sticker Factory but, as they say, good things come in small packages.
2. There are 10 images to choose from including thumbs up, targets and next step footsteps. Combined with the five colour choices this means that there are 50 possible stamps, however, because you can customise with your own wording, the possibilities really are endless!
3. Of the five colours available (red, blue, black, green and violet) green is the most popular.
4. Because these stamps are small but mighty there are ten characters available for your custom wording, including punctuation and spaces. Popular options include ‘Thumbs up’, ‘Good work!’, ‘reviewed’ and ‘super star’, although you could go for ‘Spiffing’, ‘Topping’ or ‘Marvellous’ too!
5. Did you know that in India mud is used to make moulds for stamps? The mould is coloured with colours made from plants, and fruits and used to decorate paper and material.*
Each stamp is usually dispatched within 5-10 working days of order confirmation and at a price of £8.29 (£9.95 incl. VAT) these stamps are a mini marking marvel. Flash over to our website to cast your peepers over these and the rest of our fabulous flash rewards.
* Fun fact from: http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Rubber_Stamp.aspx