Did you know that Woolworths were the first shop to sell sweets in a pick ‘n’ mix selection? The idea began in America in the later nineteenth century but when F.W. Woolworth opened his new shops in the UK the idea really took off. In fact it was so popular that the last bag of Woolworths pick ‘n’ mix sold for £14,500 in 2009. Here at the Sticker Factory we love pick ‘n’ mix too, but it’s stamps and stickers that float our boat, not sweet treats, and because we love them so much we thought we’d highlight a few things you might not have known about our pack of 4 pick ‘n’ mix stamps with free pencil case!
1. Did you know that the pick ‘n’ mix option saves you up to a superb £5.03 (£6.04 incl. VAT) compared to buying them individually.
2. You can choose from over 50 stamp designs with images including whales, sheep, stars, ticks and footsteps, and captions including ‘Good work’, ‘Excellent’ and ‘Target achieved’.
3. We put your stamps into a free, and very fetching, Sticker Factory pencil case just for you. Super handy and exclusive!
4. Our ‘Verbal feedback given’ stamp is the newest addition to this pick ‘n’ mix family, 24 grams and we couldn’t be prouder!
5. There are 15 stamps in blue, making it the most represented colour.
Stamp over to our website to have a look at these and the rest of our motivational treats.
Please note: Pencil case colour may vary to one shown in picture (if it’s not blue then it’ll be green!).