With captions including “Lovely drawing” and “Super sketching” our Dali-ghtful art and design stickers will really ease-l your marking this new academic year. Each set contains five sheets equalling 75 stickers and costs just £3.79 (£4.55 incl. VAT).
For a bit of fun, and because it’s Friday, we’ve come up with a little arts based puzzle for you. Take a look at the two pictures below and see and if you can spot the seven differences between them. Take a trip over to our website to have an (art) deco at these and the rest of our new curriculum stickers.
Just click on the image to enlarge it, and you can find all the answers below the pics!
1. Colour of paint on brush (top middle).
2. Colour of paint on palette (top right).
3. Colour of paint on palette (3rd row).
4. Missing stripe on curriculum bee (bottom row).
5. Addition of a rather fetching Dali moustache (4th row).
6. Are those Hockney’s glasses…?! (3rd row).
7.Colour of stripe on pencil (3rd row).